White clover is a common addition to grazing leys and is persistent for five years or more. High in protein and very palatable to livestock.
Buying from Farm Seeds is simple - choose your items and checkout immediately online with a debit or credit card or apply for a credit account today. We process all account requests within one working day and once approved (we only need to do this once), orders can be placed online in just a couple of clicks. Your goods will be delivered promptly and we'll send an invoice for settlement within 28 days.
- An important element of many silage and grazing mixtures
- Persistent and good for fixing nitrogen
- Very palatable for livestock and high in protein
- Continued defoliation stimulates root growth and nitrogen fixation
- Prefers to be shallow sown into a fine, firm seedbed
Sowing rate: 5-10kg/ha