White clover is a common addition to grazing leys and is persistent for five years or more. High in protein and very palatable to livestock.
Buying from Farm Seeds is simple - choose your items and create your credit account immediately online. Your goods will be delivered promptly and we'll send an invoice for settlement in 28 days. No card payment required. Further orders can be placed in just a couple of clicks by logging into your account.
If you can't find what you're looking for or just need a bit of a hand, don't hesitate to get in touch.
White Clover Seed (Trifolium repens)
- An important element of many silage and grazing mixtures
- Persistent and good for fixing nitrogen
- Very palatable for livestock and high in protein
- Continued defoliation stimulates root growth and nitrogen fixation
- Prefers to be shallow sown into a fine, firm seedbed
Sowing rate: 5-10kg/ha